2022 Ford Bronco
Built Wild For Unbridled Off-Roading
The 2022 Ford Bronco™ SUV is loaded with class-leading* off-road features and brings durability and capability to the great outdoors. Bronco hits the trails with unique off-road geometry that gets you over and through whatever nature throws in your way. There’s also the standard High-Performance Off-Road Stability Suspension (HOSS) System, hero switches to help you control your off-roading adventures, and available front stabilizer bar disconnect for improved articulation over larger obstacles. And for optimal crawling capability, Bronco has available front and rear locking differentials.
Go Off-Road with Confidence
The Ford Bronco SUV was designed, engineered and Built Wild™ so you can depend on it to take you into the outdoors and back again.
- Standard 4×4 with Part-Time Selectable Engagement
- Standard 30-inch tires with a range of up to 37-inch tires on Bronco Raptor™
- Ground clearances ranging from 8.3-inches on Base to 13.1-inches on Bronco Raptor™
- Four available, unique and model-specific HOSS Systems: 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 (Wildtrak™ only) and 4.0 (Raptor™ only)
Tech to Make the Most of Every Outing
The technology found in the Ford Bronco adds to its ability to keep you connected and in control.
- Terrain Management System™ with up to 7 G.O.A.T. Modes™ Goes Over Any Type of Terrain
- Available trail technology including Trail Control, class-exclusive* Trail Turn Assist and Trail 1-Pedal Drive
- 8-inch and available 12-inch capacitive touchscreens with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Next-generation hands-free SYNC® 4 system
Versatile, Adaptable and Unforgettable by Design
The Ford Bronco exterior features several design elements that recall its storied past while enhancing the everyday driving experience.
- Available in two- or four-door models
- Every Bronco comes with class-exclusive* frameless doors that can be removed by one person
- Available removable soft tops and hardtops
- Modular design allows for customization
Comfortable, Durable and Ready for Anything
From the Standard to the Lux, the wide range of Ford Bronco interiors are all crafted to be rugged and refined.
- The two-door model seats up to four and the four-door model seats up to five
- Available all-new slide out tailgate*
- Available rubberized flooring with drain plugs
- Available marine-grade vinyl seats resist mildew